Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Aside From Conversion Tracking, What’s A Requirement For Using Store Visits?”
- The advertiser must have at least 10 video ads currently in their account.
- The advertiser must have at least 25 employees at each listed location.
- The advertiser must have multiple physical locations in eligible countries.✔
- The advertiser must spend $50,000 on Google Ads and YouTube monthly.
Answer for this Question is “The advertiser must have multiple physical locations in eligible countries.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- As It Offers The Most Attentive Audience And Proven Results, YouTube Is Becoming Advertisers’ First Choice For Building Their Brands. What’s Another Reason Advertisers Choose YouTube?
- As A YouTube Creator, Kieran Can Reach Over Two Billion Active Users Each Month And Use Platform Innovations To Generate Content That Meets Users’ Needs. YouTube Gives Him The Freedom To Express Himself, Find New Opportunities, And Make A Living While He Does It. How Does YouTube Help Creators Earn A Living?
- Annilee Has A Client Who Wants To Choose YouTube Audiences That Will Increase Consideration Of Their Products When Customers Are Ready To Buy. She Knows YouTube Has Two Specific Audience Solutions That Can Help Her Accomplish This For The Client. What Are The Two Audience Solutions? (Choose Two.)
- Ajay’s Meeting With A Client Who’s Considering YouTube Advertising. The Client Wants To Better Understand Why Users Choose YouTube. Ajay Shares Information On YouTube’s Extensive Reach And The Opportunity It Provides For Users To Connect With A Community. What Are Two Other Reasons Users Choose YouTube? (Choose Two.)
- Aimee’s Been Researching YouTube As A Way To Promote Her Content. She Was Amazed By YouTube’s Reach And The Infrastructure Of Innovation The Platform Is Committed To Building. Plus, She Loves The Freedom Creators Are Given On YouTube To Express Themselves. As A Creator, What’s Another Reason Aimee Should Choose YouTube?