Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “As An Advertising Director For A Marketing Firm, Glenda Uses YouTube Ads To Reach Her Audiences While They’re In Their “Personal Primetime.” When Is She Trying To Reach Her Audience?”
- In highly engaged moments when her audience is at home, not distracted by the world around them.
- In highly engaged moments when her audience needs YouTube content that’s general and popular.✔
- In moments when her audience is engaged in content delivered at night, similar to when they watch TV.
Answer for this Question is “In highly engaged moments when her audience needs YouTube content that’s general and popular.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- When Your Goal Is Driving Action, You Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Match Each “Lowest Funnel” Audience Type With Its Description.
- Leigh’s Client, A Car Dealership, Asks Her To Reach Highly Qualified Consumers Ready To Make A Purchase. Which Intent Audience On YouTube Should Leigh Use?
- Nadia’s Client Is Concerned About Losing Their Presence In Customer Living Rooms. Nadia Knows YouTube Would Be An Excellent Solution For The Client’s Problem. What’s A Compelling Reason YouTube Would Be A Good Solution For Her Client To Consider?
- YouTube Analytics Can Show You The Aggregated Totals Of The Minutes People Spent Viewing A Video Over Time. Which Report Provides This Information?