Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Anne Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps. She Just Brought Her Brick-And-Mortar Store Online, And She’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. How Could A Local Inventory Ad Help Anne Expand Her Business?”
- By placing billboards in neighborhoods likely to have many artisan soap lovers.
- By recruiting existing customers as spokespeople to drive awareness of her store locations.
- By attracting potential customers who usually search for artisan soaps.✔
- By motivating potential customers to spend more for her high-quality soaps and driving awareness of her store locations.
Answer for this Question is “By attracting potential customers who usually search for artisan soaps.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- Angelo Owns A Bookstore And Has Been Running A Google Shopping Campaign For Several Months. He Needs To Monitor How Different Books Are Performing. How Can Angelo Get The Information He Needs?
- Alice Owns A Business Selling A Range Of Backpacks For Business Users And Worldwide Travelers. She Spends Most Of Her Time Managing Stock Levels, Staff, And Her Company’s Finances, So She’s Worried That Running Google Ads Might Be Too Time-Consuming. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify Campaign Management?
- Alex Has Only A Limited Budget, And He Needs To Use It Effectively. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify The Process Of Advertising With A Limited Budget?
- Aaron’s Been Running Shopping Ads For Some Time, And He’s Interested In Experimenting With Ways To Improve Sales Performance By Using Additional Features. Which Benefit Might He Obtain By Using Merchant Promotions?
- A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. As They Consider Moving Into Online Marketing, The Owner, Bert Simpson, Wants To Focus On A Specific, Potential Customer Type. Which Potential Customer Would Benefit From Simpson Shoes Running A Local Inventory Ad?