Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Angela’s Ready To Get Started With Her First Smart Display Campaign, But Her Account Isn’t Yet Eligible Due To Not Having Enough Conversions In The Last 30 Days. What’s The Minimum Number Of Conversions Needed (In The Last 30 Days) To Be Eligible To Set Up A Smart Display Campaign?“
- At least 30 conversions on Display or at least 50 conversions on Search.
- At least 100 conversions on Display or at least 50 conversions on Search.
- At least 50 conversions on Display or at least 30 conversions on Search.
- At least 50 conversions on Display or at least 100 conversions on Search.✔
Answer for this Question is “At least 50 conversions on Display or at least 100 conversions on Search.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Amy Has Created A New Brand For Her Company’s Goldfish Training Materials. She Knows That Other Companies Train Goldfish And It Is A Popular Sport, But Realizes That It Is A Niche Market. She Wants To Use A Google Display Ads Campaign To Build Awareness For Her New Brand. Which Google Display Ad Targeting Option Can Help Amy With Her Goal Of Creating Awareness Within Her Niche Market?
- Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
- Bill Has Released A New Line Of Products For His Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Influence Customer Consideration. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Bill Reach His Marketing Objective?
- Ben Sells Housewares Through His Website And App. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Fuel His Business Goals And Help Him Achieve His Objectives? (Choose Two.)
- Amanda Uses “Influence Consideration” As A Marketing Objective For Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Amanda’s Campaign?