Exam Name: Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Exam Certification
Exam Link: https://ownshort.com/AdvancedGoogleAnalytics
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Answers (2020 -Updated)
- What Four Parameters Can Be Included With An Event Hit For Reporting?
- Custom Metrics Can Have Which Scopes?
- To Collect The Number Of Comments Users Posted To A Website Page, What Feature Would Be Used?
- When A Custom Dimension Is Active, Which Data Will It Affect?
- Custom Dimensions Can Be Used In Which Reports?
- To Pair Metrics With Dimensions, What Should They Have In Common?
- To View Data In Reports By User Categories Such As Bronze, Gold, And Platinum Status Levels, What Google Analytics Feature Is Needed To Collect This Data?
- To See Data For Users From The U.S. And Canada Only In A View, Which Filter Would Be Applied?
- Filters May Be Applied Retroactively To Any Data That Has Already Been Processed.
- To Collect Data From Two Websites With Different URLs Using A Single Google Analytics Property, What Feature Must Be Set Up?
- What Are Macro-Conversions In A Measurement Plan?
- When Defining A Measurement Plan, What Is The Order Of Steps?
- Which Of These Scopes Could Be Used For Dimensions And Metrics?
- If Data Is Excluded From A View Using A Filter, It May Be Recovered Within Thirty Days.
- Which Are Goal Types In Google Analytics?
- For An Event Goal Defined As Playing A Video, How Many Goal Conversions Will Google Analytics Record If That Video Is Played Three Times In The Same Session?
- To Send Data To Google Analytics From A Web-Connected Device Like A Point-Of-Sale System, What Feature Must Be Used?
- A Session In Google Analytics Times Out After How Many Minutes By Default?
- By Default, Google Analytics Can Recognize Returning Users Over Multiple Sessions From Different Browsers And Devices.
- What Will Happen If A User Clears The Analytics Cookie From Their Browser?
- Analytics will set a new unique ID and browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page
- When Does The Google Analytics Tracking Code Send An Event Hit To Analytics?
- When Does The Google Analytics Tracking Code Send A Pageview Hit To Analytics?
- What Does Google Analytics Call A URL That Passes Data Parameters For Reporting?
- If Default Google Analytics Tracking Code Is Installed On Pages With Different Domains, Analytics Will Count These Users And Sessions Separately.
- To Set Up Dynamic Remarketing, What Must First Be Created In Google Analytics?
- To Set Up Dynamic Remarketing For A Retail Vertical, What Must Be Linked To Google Ads?
- Which Users Could Be Targeted With Dynamic Remarketing To Bring Them Back To A Website?
- How Many User Cookies Does An Audience List Require To Be Eligible For Google Ads Search Ad Remarketing?
- What Google Analytics Data Can Be Used To Define A Remarketing Audience?
- What Is The Maximum Duration A User Can Be Included In A Remarketing Audience?
- Remarketing Can Show Relevant Ads On Which Google Properties?
- Which Remarketing Audiences Can Be Defined In Google Analytics?
- To Enable Remarketing In Google Analytics, What Must First Be Enabled?
- What Is “Remarketing” In Google Analytics?
- Which Would Prevent Data From Appearing In A Custom Report?
- Dimensions and metrics of different scopes
- Custom Reports Have Which Capabilities?
- What Report Groups An Audience Based On Acquisition Date And Compares Behavior Metrics Over Several Weeks?
- What Report Shows Users Who Initiated Sessions Over 1-Day, 7-Day, 14-Day, And 30-Day Periods?
- How Would Google Analytics Credit A Channel That Contributed To A Conversion Prior To The Final Interaction?
- Multi-Channel Funnel Reports Can Credit Conversions Across Which Channels?
- In A “Last-Click” Attribution Model, Google Analytics Will Attribute All Of The Conversion Credit To Which Source(S)?
- What Report Analyzes Which Webpages Get The Most Traffic And Highest Engagement?
- Google Ads And Google Marketing Platform Campaigns Served On The Google Display Network Are Grouped Into Which Channel?
- What Report Shows Data Segmented By Channel?
- Because Segments Are Applied Before Sampling, Segmented Data Will Not Be Sampled.
- How Many Segments May Be Applied At Once
- Custom Segments May Be Created Using Which Criteria?
- Segments Applied To Reports Can Analyze Data For Which Of The Following Groups?
- If A User Watches A Video With Event Tracking Three Times In A Single Session, How Many Unique Events Will Be Counted?