Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Aaron’s Client Is An Architect Who’d Like To Use YouTube To Reach More Potential Customers. The Client Believes One Generic Ad Should Be Enough To Do The Job, But Aaron Knows That’s A Questionable Approach. What Can Aaron Tell The Client About Ad Relevance On YouTube To Change His Mind?”
- Viewers pay three times more attention to relevant ads than those aimed at generic audiences.✔
- Viewers served relevant ads were five times more likely to write an online review of the business.
- Viewers seeing relevant ads had larger transactions on average than those served generic ads.
- Viewers can remember relevant ads twice as long as those aimed at generic audiences.
Answer for this Question is “Viewers pay three times more attention to relevant ads than those aimed at generic audiences.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- A YouTube Advertiser Is Looking To Drive Direct Response Objectives. Reyna, A YouTube Googler, Explains That YouTube For Action Combines Formats Powered By Smart Bidding With Intent-Rich Audiences And Measurement Capabilities That Can Help Turn Engagement On YouTube Into The Actions That Matter Most. What Actions Does YouTube Drive For Advertisers?
- Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Target Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA)?
- Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign? (Choose Two.)
- Which Two Are Available In Google Ads? (Choose Two.)
- Your Company Provides Home Maintenance Services And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?