Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “A Water-Sports Company Specializes In Custom-Made Watercrafts And Accessories.Their Marketing Manager Decides To Use The Broad-Match Keyword, “Boat.” The Manager Then Adds “Paddle” As A Broad-Match Modifier. Which Two Searches May Prompt The Marketing Manager’s Ad? (Choose Two.)”
- Boats and ships
- Boat adventure
- Travel on a paddle ship✔
- A green boat paddle✔
- Rowboat paddling
Answer for this Question is “Travel on a paddle ship and A green boat paddle“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Ads Search Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads Search Assessment Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Search Assessment
- Lance, The Owner Of A Long-Standing Antique Toy Shop, Hears The Youngsters In His Shop Talk About How Effective The Display Ad From Toys By Tammy Was. He Becomes Interested In Accessing The Google Display Network (GDN). What’s One Way Lance Could Use The GDN?
- Lance Has Been Running Local Inventory Ads To Promote His Antique Toy Shop. He’s Considering Running Additional Ad Campaigns With Google. What’s An Easy Next Step Lance Can Take To Expand His Brand’s Reach?
- Jonah’s Surf Shop Has Been Running Google Ads For Years, And Now They’re Interested In Introducing A New Type Of Online Ad. Which Potential Customer Could Jonah Reach By Running Local Inventory Ads?
- Jodi Creates Custom Hair Pieces. She Just Launched Her First Online Advertising Campaign, And It Included A Showcase Shopping Ad. Where Will Jodi’s Showcase Shopping Ad Be Featured?
- If Klothes For Kats Uses Local Catalog Ads, Their Ads Can Be Shown In Different Views. Which Two Statements Are True About Views That Are Available In Local Catalog Ads? (Choose Two.)