Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: A User Disputes A Claim, Citing Fair Use/Dealing Guidelines. What Happens If You Select “Release” On This Disputed Claim?
- The claim becomes pending until the user responds
- The claim is set to inactive and your match policy isn’t applied✔
- The claim is released and the policy changes to “Track”?
- The claim moves to the “Released Claims”? queue
Answer for this Question
• The claim is set to inactive and your match policy isn’t applied
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page