Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: A User Disputes A Claim, Because The Matched Segment Actually Comes From Public Domain Footage. What Happens When You Select “Release And Exclude” On This Disputed Claim?
- Performance data is excluded from YouTube Analytics reports.
- The claim is released and an exclusion on the underlying reference file is created.✔
- Underlying reference data is removed to prevent future claims.
- A legal takedown notice is issued to the user who uploaded the content.
Answer for this Question
• The claim is released and an exclusion on the underlying reference file is created.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page