Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. As They Consider Moving Into Online Marketing, The Owner, Bert Simpson, Wants To Focus On A Specific, Potential Customer Type. Which Potential Customer Would Benefit From Simpson Shoes Running A Local Inventory Ad?”
- Brandon, who does an online search for men’s shoes near the Simpson Shoes store because he needs a pair of dress shoes for an event this evening.✔
- Paul, who’s looking for the cheapest pair of shoes regardless of location or discounts, because they’ll be used for gardening.
- Marty, who often takes weeks to decide on a purchase and decides where to buy her shoes based on which coupons are available.
- Jenna, who wants to purchase a pair of shoes from her hometown Simpson Shoes store while studying abroad.
Answer for this Question is “Brandon, who does an online search for men’s shoes near the Simpson Shoes store because he needs a pair of dress shoes for an event this evening.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. A New Marketing Team Member Suggested They Look Into Local Inventory Ads. The Owner, Bert Simpson, Is Concerned About Where Potential Customers Might See The Ad. Where Would The Simpson Shoes Local Inventory Ad Appear?
- Zane Is Managing A YouTube Campaign For A Five-Star Hotel That Competes Directly With Several Other Hotels Located In The Area. The Owner Would Like To Use The Names Of Similar Hotels As Keywords When Building The Audience For The Campaign. What Would Be The Ideal Audience Solution For Zane’s YouTube Campaign?
- Yvette’s YouTube Advertising Client Owns A Boutique Offering An Exclusive Line Of Designer Handbags. She’d Like To Drive Purchases Of These Handbags Using YouTube. Which YouTube Format Would Yvette Recommend To Her Client?
- YouTube Analytics Provides Insights From The Moment You Upload A Video. Which Three Basic Questions About Who’s Watching Your Client’s Content Will It Answer With A Single Click?
- You Want To Use Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks. What’s One Important Data Signal To Keep In Mind When Creating Your YouTube Campaign?