Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: A Partner Owns The Rights To A Video In Spain, But Not Other Regions. They Upload The Video To Their YouTube Channel, But Aren’t Sure What Settings To Apply. What Would You Recommend They Do?
- Don’t assign ownership until the partner has secured worldwide rights.
- Set ownership on the asset to all countries. Set a match policy of block outside of Spain
- Set ownership on the asset to Spain, and set block outside ownership on the claim.✔
- Set ownership on the asset to Spain only.
Answer for this Question
• Set ownership on the asset to Spain, and set block outside ownership on the claim.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page