Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: A Partner Chooses To Reinstate A Content ID Claim After It Has Been Disputed By A User. The User Appeals The Reinstatement Of The Claim. What Happens Next?
- The user and partner must mediate the claim outside of the automated Content ID system.
- The partner must decide whether to release the claim or issue a legal takedown notice.✔
- The partner can choose to reinstate the claim again to assert their rights.
- The user automatically receives permission to use the video.
Answer for this Question
• The partner must decide whether to release the claim or issue a legal takedown notice.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page